Readers call it, "The Christian answer to National Geographic!"
A Balance of Mental, Spiritual, and Physical Enrichment in Every Edition!
Revealing God's Infinite Wisdom and Flawless Design!
Readers Collect All Back Issues for Future Study!
- Creatures Near and Dear to Us: He’s the King – on African lions by Mary Strain
- A Lens on Creation: Birding Adventure – Memories of the North Woods by Bobby Harrison
- Creation Up Close: Fascinating Fossils by Paul Taylor
- Re-Creation Outdoor Adventure: A Piece of Kananaskis Peace by Evelyn Sayler
- Creation Day 7 Story: Rest and Worship by Bruce Cameron, JD, with Tom Ish
- Creation Highlights and Creation Stewardship news briefs
- My Walk with God: Soaring High at Hawk Mountainby Patricia Tillman
- Gardens from Eden: A Fruitful Harvest by Edwin Dysinger
- Genesis Cuisine: Yummy Yams Recipes including Yam-Apple Medley, Twice-Baked Yams in the Jacket, and Marbled Yam Bundt Cake by Jennifer, Melissa, and Tom Ish
- Children’s Story: The Busy Woodpecker by Sonia Randall
- Photo Contest for Youth
- Instructional Guide to help glean key spiritual and character-building lessons
- Creation Resource Guide, Wholesome Living Guide, and Educational Resources Guide
- Poetry: His Immeasurable Self by Marlene Chase
- And more!