Stunning Photography, Spiritually Uplifting, Powerful Peace!
Revealing God's Infinite Wisdom and Flawless Design!
Inspiring Gratitude and Hope through God's Creation!
Readers call it, "The Christian answer to National Geographic!"
The 10th Anniversary Commemorative Edition contains “The Best of the Best” from the archives of Creation Illustrated. Features from some sold out editions include:
- Creation Up Close: Sonic Bloom (vindicating God’s Garden-of-Eden design with bird songs and mineral rich mist nourishes plants for phenomenal growth) by Terry McComb
- Creatures Near and Dear to Us: Be Ye Transformed(a journey from a lowly caterpillar to a stunning Monarch butterfly with powerful object lessons for Spiritual enrichment) by Jules Poirier & Terry McComb
- Creation Day 5 part 1: When God created the sea creatures by Anita Bassett
- My Walk with God: Bound, Twisted Together, and Held Fast – holdfast by Ellen Dana
- Genesis Cuisine: Recipes Worth Repeating of Baked Samosas, Greek Wraps, and a Mango/Avocado/Raspberry Salad by Jennifer & Tom Ish
- Gardens from Eden:Time to Pick a Daffodil by Marion Ash
- Children’s Story: Hooked on Cockleburs by John Tiner
- A Youth Nature Photo Contest
- An Instructional Guide for teachers and homeschoolers
- Poetry: Life Leaves of Joy by Elma Helgason
- And more!