Current Summer Issue –
Features included in our NEW Ad-Free Keepsake Edition:
- Creatures Near and Dear to Us: Mellow Manatees –by Tammy Darling and Yvonne Hill
- Re-Creation Outdoor Adventure: Rocky Mountain National Park –by Jean Van Houten
- Creation Up Close: Joh Ray – English Naturalist – by John Hudson Tiner
- A Lens on Creation – The Sanderlings’ Journey –by Bobby Harrison
- Creation Day 2 Story: The Creation of the Firmament –by Tom Ish
- Creation Highlights news briefs: Seed Dispersal Reveals Creation, Surprising Dinosaur Molecules.
- Creation Stewardship: Gardens- Pandemic Victory Gardens, Tips for growing a garden, God’s direct instruction to “be fruitful”.
- My Walk with God: The Roar of Your Waterfall–by Tatiana Claudy
- Gardens from Eden: My Father’s Garden–by Jennifer Ish
- Genesis Cuisine: Delightful Dip Recipes – Cheesy Fiesta Dip, Creamy Mediterranean Dip, Pina Colada Dessert Dip
- Children’s Story: Grandma’s Earthworms –by K. P. Jones
- Creation Character Building Lesson: Vanishing Prairie –by Terry and Jean McComb
- New Coloring & Photo Contests for all ages
- Photo and Coloring Contest winners
- Study Guide, Family Fun Activities
- Poetry: Keep Looking –by Marcia K. Leaser
- And more. . .